IEEE copyright Notice
the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and
to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the
interests of the IEEE, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time,
to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Please refer to IEEE Copyright Policy for further details.
- Khaqan Majeed, "Indoor Localization and Radio Map Estimation using Geometrically Perturbed Unsupervised Manifold Alignment", Department of Electrical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia, May 2014.
S. Sorour, T.Y. Al-Naffouri, S. Valaee, "RSS-Based Indoor
Localization with No Deployment nor Update Efforts", under processing at KFUPM Patent Office.
- K. Majeed, S. Sorour, T. Y. Al-Naffouri and S. Valaee, "Indoor
Localization and Radio Map Estimation Using Unsupervised Manifold
Alignment with Geometry Perturbation," in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 2794-2808, Nov. 1 2016. [Link]
- N. Tayem, K. Majeed and A. A. Hussain, "Two-Dimensional DOA Estimation Using Cross-Correlation Matrix With L-Shaped Array," in IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 15, no. , pp. 1077-1080, Dec. 2016 [Link]
- Sorour, S.; Lostanlen, Y.; Valaee, S.; Majeed, K., "Joint Indoor
Localization and Radio Map Construction with Limited Deployment Load," Mobile Computing, IEEE Transactions on , vol.14, no.5, pp.1031-1043, May 1 2015 [Link]
- Majeed, Khaqan; Sorour, Sameh; Al-Naffouri, Tareq Y.; Valaee, Shahrokh, ''Indoor localization using unsupervised manifold alignment with geometry perturbation," Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2014 IEEE , vol., no., pp.2952-2957, 6-9 April 2014.
Majeed, S. Sorour, T. Y. Al-Naffouri, and S. Valaee, "Indoor Localization using Unsupervised Manifold Alignment with Geometry
Perturbation", poster presented in KAUST-NSF Conference on Electronic
Materials, Devices and Systems for a Sustainable Future 2014 held jointly by
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and United States
National Science Foundation (NSF) from Feb 8 to 10, 2014 at King Abdullah
University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia